28 November 2017 - #GivingTuesday - what will you give?
It's #GivingTuesday so please consider giving to African Children's Fund so that we can in turn continue giving to the projects we support in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Zimbabwe.
So, what can you give?
* You could give money by making a donation to our Christmas Appeal or by visiting one of our shops and decorating our Christmas trees with coins!
* You could give good quality second hand items to our charity shops in Faringdon, Grove or Witney.
* You could give old Tassimo discs, biscuit wrappers and cleaning 'triggers' to us in Witney that we can turn into cash through recycling.
* You could give us your time by volunteering in one of our shops or by collecting shop donations in your area.
* You could give us a free donation that won't cost you a penny when you shop online via Give as you Live.
* You could give us your commitment to fundraise by running, cycling, trekking or skydiving in 2018.
Of course, don't hesitate to get in touch if you have your own ideas about what you would like to give, as we would love to hear from you!