At African Children's Fund, we believe children are the future.
We believe every child should:
- Have adequate food and shelter
- Have the opportunity to learn and go to school
- Be cared for and nurtured
- Live without fear, with the expectation of equality and justice
- Be given a voice and have their opinions respected and concerns addressed
Faith was found by the children at the Joy Children's Home in Ruiri, Kenya abandoned and left in a carrier bag when she was just a few days old. The Home took her in and she is now a very lively four year old who enjoys the attention the older children at Joy give her. Help us to continue funding the Joy Children's Home and School by donating via our JustGiving page.
We are working to break down the barriers preventing African children leading happy and fulfilled lives.