Cycle in Africa and see some of the best sights that Tanzania has to offer!
This charity challenge will see you cycle from the lower slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro, through both Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Parks which boast some of this planet's most amazing wildlife. You will ride through the Great Rift Valley and into Maasai villages to eventually finish at the jaw-dropping UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Ngorongoro Crater Reserve.
- Sleep in a traditional Maasai village (boma).
- Cycle through two National Parks – Lake Manyara and Tarangire.
- Finish at the UNESCO World Heritage site – the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Challenge Duration - 9 days
- Activity Duration - 5 days
- Challenge Distance - 345km (approx.)
- Challenge Grading - Tough
- Accommodation Type - Hotels & Camping
- Min. Numbers Required - 15
£399 booking fee + £3,800 minimum sponsorship + £250 airport tax
For more information, you can visit the Global Adventure Challenges Cycle Africa page where you can find a full itinerary and a link to download the brochure. Once you are ready, you can also find the booking link here which will take you directly to a page to enable challenge registration on behalf of African Children's Fund.