The most fabulous way to see the UK!
From the rocky cliffs and pounding seas of Land’s End, through the rolling hills of Dartmoor, passing the stunning mountains of the Lake District and along the Lochs of Great Glen to the finish line at the Northernmost point of the UK mainland. Land's End to John O'Groats will test you to your limits.
Though it may be one of the biggest achievements you are ever likely to accomplish, this challenge is also one of the best ways to see the UK; there is no better way to witness our county’s diverse scenery than from your saddle.
- Fantastic and diverse scenery – from coastal vistas to rugged highlands.
- Witness the entire length of the UK from your saddle.
- Cycle through England, Wales and Scotland and across 12 counties
- Challenge Duration - 13 days
- Activity Duration - 12 days
- Challenge Distance - 1,000 miles (approx.)
- Challenge Grading - Extreme
- Accommodation Type - B&Bs & Hostels
- Min. Numbers Required - 15
£349 booking fee + £2,850 minimum sponsorship
For more information, you can visit the Global Adventure Challenges Land's End to John O'Groats Cycle page where you can find a full itinerary and a link to download the brochure. Once you are ready, you can also find the booking link here which will take you directly to a page to enable challenge registration on behalf of African Children's Fund.