Trek through France, Switzerland and Italy in just three days!
This breathtaking charity trek covers 46 km through the Mont Blanc region of the Alps. You will certainly be challenged with lots of ups and downs, but the rewards are the pleasure of seeing the most spectacular views this part of Europe has to offer – from stunning cliffs, to gorgeous waterfalls running from glaciers!
- Trek through three countries in three days!
- Experience the Alps – have you explored Europe’s gem?
- Views of glaciers, waterfalls and open green meadows.
- Challenge Duration - 5 days
- Activity Duration - 3 days
- Challenge Distance - 46km (approx.)
- Challenge Grading - Tough
- Accommodation Type - Hotels & Refuges (on the trek)
- Min. Numbers Required - 13
£199 booking fee + £2,050 minimum sponsorship
For more information, you can visit the Global Adventure Challenges Alps Trek page where you can find a full itinerary and a link to download the brochure. Once you are ready, you can also find the booking link here which will take you directly to a page to enable challenge registration on behalf of African Children's Fund.