If you're looking for the ultimate trekking challenge, look no further than Mt Kilimanjaro and achieve something incredible!
This is a tough trek in the world of charity challenge events which follows the beautiful Machame Route, approaching Kilimanjaro from the south. The route has been designed allowing gradual acclimatisation to the altitude – with an extra day included from the more traditional Machame Route, giving a platform for summit success. With Global Adventure Challenges' exceptional support and care combined with highly trained leaders and medics, you will achieve and conquer the toughest of treks together as one.
- Summit the world’s highest free standing mountain, and one of the world’s highest “Seven Continental Summits” – The Big 7.
- Trek through every eco-system known to man – savannah, cloud forest, moorland and alpine desert.
- Hike one of the earth largest volcanoes!
- Challenge Duration - 11 days
- Activity Duration - 7 days
- Challenge Distance - 93km (approx.)
- Challenge Grading - Extreme
- Accommodation Type - Hotels & Camping
- Min. Numbers Required - 15
£475 booking fee + £4,150 minimum sponsorship + £250 airport tax
For more information, you can visit the Global Adventure Challenges Kilimanjaro Trek page where you can find a full itinerary and a link to download the brochure. Once you are ready, you can also find the booking link here which will take you directly to a page to enable challenge registration on behalf of African Children's Fund.